Welcome to The Meadows Original Frozen Custard...A Family Tradition since 1950.
The Meadows Original Frozen Custard got its start in the summer of 1950 when J.V., Richard and Delbert Meadows opened a small custard stand in Duncansville, PA. Lines over fifty people deep formed immediately. It was an instant success and remains a great success to this day. Now considered a tourist attraction, the Duncansville location is still in operation and owned by Dick, Jay and Joel Meadows, sons of Delbert. Demand for the smooth, frozen treat has caused franchises to pop up, each individually owned and operated. Over fifty years later each Meadows location still serves the same recipe that got its start in 1950 and has kept our business successful for over fifty years.